PORTAL PTD Lantikan 1/2009
Sila LOGIN Username dan Password anda.
Sila REGISTER jika anda masih belum mendaftar menjadi ahli.

~Terima kasih dan Selamat Datang~
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sila LOGIN Username dan Password anda.
Sila REGISTER jika anda masih belum mendaftar menjadi ahli.

~Terima kasih dan Selamat Datang~
Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

HEBAHAN

HEBAHAN UMUM:

DPA Siri 1/2011
(01 Oktober 2011 - 31 Mac 2012) baru!!

maklumat lanjut dan senarai nama anda DISINI

boleh juga lawati laman web Portal JPA.
Latest topics
» UNDANGAN MAJLIS PERKAHWINAN LIANA & NAZLI
tips from trump - pick wat u want EmptySat 28 May 2011, 1:33 pm by Guest

» 7 Leadership Perspectives
tips from trump - pick wat u want EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 5:41 pm by mardia

» When boy meets girl
tips from trump - pick wat u want EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 9:55 pm by Norzulhilmi Nozir

» RENUNGAN KE ARAH KREATIF DAN INOVASI DALAM TUGASAN
tips from trump - pick wat u want EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 4:45 pm by nazihah.iryani

» Bersyukurlah
tips from trump - pick wat u want EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:11 pm by mardia

» So who was really the star?
tips from trump - pick wat u want EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:17 pm by zaidi azizob

» Renungan Hadis - Antara Sabar dan Mengeluh
tips from trump - pick wat u want EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 10:13 am by kenny

» Renungan Hadis - Saling Menghormati. Jangan Membangga Diri
tips from trump - pick wat u want EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 10:23 am by aidarohana

» For all civil servants :
tips from trump - pick wat u want EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 9:20 am by thiamhin

Download

1. NEWSLETTER 1/2009

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 119 on Sat 15 Jan 2011, 11:54 pm
SOCIAL NETWORKING
Click to join ptd012009
PTD 1/2009
@Yahoo Groups
Facebook
PTD 1/2009
@Facebook

tips from trump - pick wat u want

3 posters

Go down

tips from trump - pick wat u want Empty tips from trump - pick wat u want

Post by kenny Wed 18 Nov 2009, 4:39 pm

Get The Best People To Work For You But Don't Trust Them, Says Donald Trump

PUTRAJAYA, Nov 17 (Bernama) -- "Pick the best people but you don't have to trust them, while you do your job," renowned real-estate mogul and reality show host Donald Trump advised participants of the Youth Engagement Summit 2009 (YES 2009) here Tuesday.

Speaking via live video conferencing from his office at the Trump Tower, New York, to the Putrajaya International Convention Centre, Trump said it took much effort to become a great entrepreneur as "Rome was not built in a day".

"It is a must for individuals to master their subjects more than anybody else does, to get to play their cards well.

"There were some great athletes who came to me to seek advice. They were at the end of their career, yet they didn't have any money as their manager(s) had stolen all the money they used to have or had invested the money poorly by doing the wrong business.

"So I told them, 'go out and know your subjects very well, hire good people to work for you but do not trust them," he said.

Often, Trump said, individuals who came with a good package -- a good brain and enthusiasm -- but not blessed with good tools as in good workers and strategies, chose to quit and surrender to the challenges.

"This is a big mistake as a quitter can never be successful.

"You must remember, no matter what happens, thou shall not quit. When I was about to start The Apprentice, I was told that a television series like that would never work during prime time in the US market. But it has become a number one show ever since and has reached most countries in the world.

"When the show became successful, my agent came to ask me for his commission and I told him off, 'Jim, you are fired!' We must not quit. I didn't quit when my agent told me that, instead the show has become successful as I have planted all my enthusiasm in it."

Trump said he "ain't King Midas who can turn everything into gold by only one touch, thus a combination of discipline, focus and self-belief are must-have factors in every action taken.

"Stay focused, it is very important. When the market crashed, quite a number of my friends were badly affected. Some of them even went bankrupt but I never did. I worked harder than ever before and I was totally focused.

"Your ability to stay focused, however, will be totally useless if it does not come with discipline. The bottomline, however, is our ability to handle work under pressure."

He also said that some of the greatest and happiest persons did not own an empire but working for other great people instead.

"Some people are not born with a talent to become a great entrepreneur, but that is not a barrier in leading a successful life."

Trump who ranks 368th in Forbes' list of The World's Billionaires in 2008 with a net worth of US$3 billion also stunned the YES 2009 audience with his blunt advice.

"There's something I always tell people, but they don't really like it. If somebody 'screws' you, you 'screw' them back and never let them get away with it. Life is nasty," he said followed by thunderous applause from the participants.

In the Q&A session, Trump who is known as a firm and sometimes "cruel" decision-maker, believes in only giving second chances if the mistake is done honestly by an individual who is willing to admit and work hard to overcome it.

"I do believe that you can give people a second chance under a few conditions, but not to someone who has cheated you.

"In this world, the reality is people won't change that much. If he is disloyal to you now, he will be disloyal again," he said.

-- BERNAMA
kenny
kenny

Tarikh menjadi ahli : 2009-10-26
Umur : 47
Lokasi sekarang : Putrajaya/Cyberjaya

Back to top Go down

tips from trump - pick wat u want Empty Re: tips from trump - pick wat u want

Post by Admin Thu 19 Nov 2009, 2:08 pm

good article. mmg sumber inspirasi
Admin
Admin

Tarikh menjadi ahli : 2009-10-10
Umur : 40
Lokasi sekarang : Presint 4 Putrajaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairuz Fri 20 Nov 2009, 1:13 pm

sometimes I always wonder can we take advices from someone who holds different faith? indeed Trump is a successful business powerhouse but we Muslims have a greatest & comprehensive role model ever walked on earth and history proved the leadership of that Man has changed the world since His time, perhaps we should take any of his words or traditions to inspire us to be successful as people who are internationally recognized in what they do

Last edited by Fairuz on Fri 20 Nov 2009, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fairuz
Fairuz

Tarikh menjadi ahli : 2009-10-22
Umur : 39
Lokasi sekarang : Kuala Kurau, Perak.

http://www.mmea.gov.my

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny Fri 20 Nov 2009, 3:07 pm

lets share it then

this is what this thread r for...sharing quotes n thoughts for us to ponder